Monday, May 2, 2011

Made it to Jackson Hole today!!

Hey Everyone!! Thanx for stopping my blog! Hope you enjoy it and come by often. Don't forget to share this blog with your friends.

My passion has led me to explore all different styles of photography everything from wildlife and beautiful landscapes to music shows and events. I even enjoy getting in the studio. Always aiming for the abstract or surreal. I  just stepped into the digital world with my Nikon D40x. A great little camera, but I can already smell an upgrade. I also love the quality of film and could spend hours in the darkroom. My Holga holds a special place in my heart.  Love film but also love the convenience of digital.

Upon arriving in Jackson Hole today, we took a stroll through the National Elk Refuge . We saw plenty of wildlife immediately. Nothing like a glowing sunset over The Grand Tetons.







2 comments: